Saturday 12 November 2011

December 22nd See's Star Wars K.O.T.O.R MMO

I'm sure most of us can't wait to get our hands on this new new MMO from Bioware and Lucas. Having spoke with Tim in the shop and him saying that alot of CC customers are going for this game I thought why not set up our own guild within game. Its not very often we get so many of us together in the virtual world let alone all of us within one guild. But before I get into that,for those that have not yet decided to get the game here are some clips enjoy.







The next clip I just came upon but liked it so thought I'd add it to this post:



So as I said we are think of setting up a guild, we got the name allready and its partly setup all I need to know is if you'd like to join. If we get enough people wanting to join up we'll build a forum for us all to enjoy.

The name of the guild is 'The Fedaykin' which means Death Commandos. If you wish to join please email jamesmarti18@yahoo.co.uk

We will need the following info from you:

Your email address that you registered with. Just encase you not sure its the email you used to register on http://www.swtor.com site.

The guild is Dark Side so we'll be for the Sith Empire.

James
your friendly neighbourhood web master

No comments:

Post a Comment